Policies & Rules
Safety on the Water
For everybody’s safety there are rules that need to be followed to ensure the ultimate experience on the water.
- BYOB and all drinkers must be 21 of age or older.
- Parents of any child the age of 12 or under must bring and wear there life jacket at all times. We provide you lifejackets for everyone else on board. Note: On child parties, for every 5 children on board, there needs to be one parent to help with supervision of the children.
- Everybody that comes on the boat must sign a liability waiver before departure or you will not be coming on the boat.
- Any kind of violence on board will not be tolerated! There is no room for that on the lake. If the person putting the party together cannot control their people, the boat will be turned around and returned to dock and you will be charged in full.
- Safety and fun are two main priorities.