Policies & Rules
Safety on the Water
For everybody’s safety there are rules that need to be followed to ensure the ultimate experience on the water.
- BYOB and all drinkers must be 21 of age or older.
- Parents of any child the age of 12 or under must bring and wear there life jacket at all times. We provide you lifejackets for everyone else on board. Note: On child parties, for every 5 children on board, there needs to be one parent to help with supervision of the children.
- Everybody that comes on the boat must sign a liability waiver before departure or you will not be coming on the boat.
- Any kind of violence on board will not be tolerated! There is no room for that on the lake. If the person putting the party together cannot control their people, the boat will be turned around and returned to dock and you will be charged in full.
- Safety and fun are two main priorities.
Reservations & Cancellations
Please also see Terms and Conditions
We all know sometimes things come up that might have to postpone or reschedule for. We will always try and work with you but here some things to remember. A major credit card will be used to create your reservation. There will be a $500.00 deposit when the booking is made. The $500 is NON REFUNDABLE. All payments are due in full before you arrive on the boat.
If any damage occurs during your party, the person making the reservation is responsible for paying for damages and will be billed accordingly. If you need to reschedule your date, please call us ASAP to change the date. The captain works on tips and gratuity is generally 15%-20%. If inclement weather causes the need for cancellation, your tour will be rescheduled at the next available date that is convenient for all parties. If the weather changes while on the tour and lightning begins, we are required to go back in for your safety. Depending on the time of the tour that was lost, rescheduling is an option if more than half of your tour was cut short.
Upon boarding the boat, your drivers license and credit card information will be documented. We need to collect this information in order to charge you for damages if they occur during your charter.
Deposits & Payments
Pay via Paypal
, using email address firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions, please call (512) 924-2911