Terms and Conditions
All bookings have a NONrefundable $500 deposit when booking. This Deposit is NONrefundable to anyone at anytime under any and ALL circumstances.
All bookings are paid in full one week prior to booking. Once the remaining balance is received, all payments are NONrefundable to anybody and everyone under any and all circumstances.
No one can control the weather. As far as the weather is concerned any kind of drizzle, light showers, or spotty showers the boat tour departs as scheduled. If there is thunder and lightning at (Lake Travis) NOT AUSTIN there’ll be a rebooking. That means the next open spot or availability that is not taken or that is not a holiday. You can reschedule the same day, next day week or up to 12 months as long as that spot is not already booked. Holidays are excluded.
Parties that are paid in full and decide not to show up will not receive ANY REFUND.
Nor will they be able to rebook.
The organizer of the party is responsible for you and your parties actions. If you are unable to control you/ your party or are unable to follow the rules of the safety speech and Captain, your party will be canceled immediately without refund.Safety is our number one concern.
All parties are responsible for any and all damages. All damages will be paid in full before leaving the boat.By signing the contract you agreed to be responsible for you and your parties actions. If damages are made to the boat. Your credit card will be charged immediately for the full price of damages. AGAIN, you are responsible for any and all damages to the boat and any Good Time Tours LLC property.
Examples cost for Repairs
Puking on boat-$300.00
Seat cushion (where you sit) $300.00
Seat backing (back of seat) $1,000.00
Burn hole (floor/Cushion) $400.00
Barbecue grill $500
If you break something on board the boat or property of Good Time Tours LLC. you will be charged fully to fix it plus time and expenses.
These are the Terms and Conditions for Good Time Tours LLC. By booking with us you are agreeing to all terms and conditions stated and in the contract.
Safety on the Water
For everybody’s safety there are rules that need to be followed to ensure the ultimate experience on the water.
- BYOB and all drinkers must be 21 of age or older.
- Parents of any child the age of 12 or under must bring and wear there life jacket at all times. We provide you lifejackets for everyone else on board. Note: On child parties, for every 5 children on board, there needs to be one parent to help with supervision of the children.
- Everybody that comes on the boat must sign a liability waiver before departure or you will not be coming on the boat.
- Any kind of violence on board will not be tolerated! There is no room for that on the lake. If the person putting the party together cannot control their people, the boat will be turned around and returned to dock and you will be charged in full.
- Safety and fun are two main priorities.